Urethane & Polyurethane Bushings
At Precision Urethane, our focus is our customers and we strive to find ways to save them money when they choose a polyurethane bushing. Our cast polyurethane bushings and bearings are used in frictional or corrosive environments and can eliminate down time and reduce replacement costs. We cast low and high volume production runs with economical tooling costs and typical lead times are 2-4 weeks from start to finish including tooling. We offer large polyurethane bushings in excess of 2000 lbs with custom formulated options.
Custom cast urethane bushings and bearings are often used in automotive parts or industrial equipment because of their benefits over rubber products and the way they can be molded into unique designs to suit your needs. Since rubber is biodegradable, it is more susceptible to deterioration over time caused by environmental factors, whereas polyurethane is stronger and can last for the lifetime of your application.
Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Advantages
- High-load bearing capacity
- Better compression set
- High-tear and cut resistance
- Resistant to water, grease, oil, ozone & road debris
- Abrasion resistance
- Variety of color pigment options
Cast Urethane Bushing Applications
- Polyurethane Bushing Suspension Products: Polyurethane Bump Stops, Body Mounts, Torque Arms, Control Arms, Strut Rods, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, Track Bars
- Trailer Hitches or Steering Mechanisms
- Replacement to Ball Joints
Polyurethane suspension bushings are a fantastic choice for many applications and work in any type of vehicle. Our poly bushings are the ideal option due to the customization of their shape and hardness and can be customized to fit your project and function. In addition to custom cast urethane bushings, we offer metal fabrication and product design services.