Multi hardness and dual durometer urethane products offer unique solutions which can be incorporated into a broad range of applications. Products can be designed to be flexible in one area with dampening or sealing characteristics and rigid in other areas allowing for abrasion and impact resistance. The multi hardness urethane products can be used as seals, rollers, couplings, bushings and many other applications.
Situations that Require Multi Hardness Fabrictaion
- Harder top layer that is more resilient to wear and abrasions, bonded to a softer shock absorbing layer.
- In situations that require containment, which use a soft inner layer that helps to give resilience against repeated impacts, bonded to a more rigid outer layer to provide the needed support.
- Used in products such as bushings where you combine a hard polyurethane outer layer with a softer inner layer. This allows for your outer layer to keep the proper shape to fit together with your automotive or suspension products while the softer inner layer is allowed to twist with the motion, especially in automotive suspension applications.
Services Offered with Multi Hardness Polyurethane Products
- We offer hardness ranges from 20A to 80D
- Design Services
- Cost Effective Prototyping
Contact one of our sales representatives today
to inquire about a quote from Precision Urethane
or call us today at 800-475-2072